Wednesday, October 1, 2008

4 pillars - The Ten Heavenly Stem

In 4 pillars, there are total of ten Heavenly Stems, which are known as Jia 甲, Yi 乙,
Bing 丙, Ding丁, Wu戊, Ji己, Geng庚, Xin辛, Ren壬, Gui癸.

And in each heavenly stem, is made up of one of the following elements:

1. Earth
2. Metal
3. Water
4. Wood
5. Fire

In each element, is further break up in two component, Yang (Positive) and Yin (Negative).

So the characteristic for each heavenly stem is as follows:


Jia 甲 - Yang Wood , Yi 乙 - Yin Wood

Bing 丙 - Yang Fire, Ding丁 - Yin Fire

Wu戊 - Yang Earth, Ji己 - Yin Earth

Geng庚 - Yang Metal, Xin辛 - Yin Metal

Ren壬 - Yang Water, Gui癸 - Yin Water

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I started fengshui when I was in Australia while doing my degree there, and that was in year 2000. It just happened that I was in my university library and I happened to see some fengshui books. fengshui


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005