Thursday, October 2, 2008

Nowadays there are so many Fengshui seminars

Back 10 years ago, Fengshui seminars were unheard of. But now, almost every other day, you can find advertisements that Masters are holding Fengshui seminars or conducting Fengshui courses.

People who are interested to learn Fengshui are so lucky now, they can easily find masters to teach them. Unlike the olden days, it was so difficult to find one master who was willingly to part his knowledge. I remember it took me a couple of years to find a Fengshui master, I almost wanted to give up the hope of learning Fengshui. Thanks goodness, I found one and since then I got to know other masters from my Fengshui classmates. I consider myself lucky to have the chance to learn from so many great masters, and some of my masters are from different parts of the world.

So if you are interested to learn Fengshui, just keep a lookout in the paper, chances of finding one should be very easy.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005