Thursday, October 23, 2008

How bazi can benefit you

Sometimes, I would tell myself, if I have knew Bazi or Zi Wei Dou Shu 12 years ago, thing may turn out differently now. If only I knew my fortune then, I would have not travelled, maybe I would not have lost that much. But too bad, I started to learn Bazi and Zi Wei Dou Shu only after that.

Bazi or Zi Wei Dou Shu can be used to forecast things that may happen. And in fortune-telling, one of the common questions which people tend to ask is health. Using Bazi - five elements (Earth, Metal, Water, Wood, Fire), can determine a person's health condition. As each element is representing different parts of human organ. For example :

Earth - Stomach, nose

Metal - Lung

Water - Kidney, Bladder, Ear

Wood - Liver, Nerves, Bone

Fire - Heart, Eye, Blood

Therefore, when a Bazi is not balance, possible health problem can be determine from such configuration. As you can see, the advantage of learning Bazi or Zi Wei Dou Shu is for you to know what is ahead. Thus, can save you a lot of unnecessary problems!

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005