Monday, October 27, 2008

If you can, celebrate Halloween with a good cause!

Do you celebrate Halloween? Personally, I do not. To be honest, I did not even know the actual date, not till I did a search in the net. I have to admit that internet is really a powerful tool, just typed Halloween in the search machine and I got the answer straight from it, Halloween falls on 31st Oct.

I got a "gift" on last friday, it was a pumpkin but not a real one... It was only a soft toy. Anyway, that was the reason which made me to search for an answer on Halloween, to find out the actual date.











Visited the Bloodbank on last Friday, decided to contribute my 26th blood donation on this special day, for a good cause!
For those of you out there, if you want to celebrate Halloween with a good cause, you can visit this website for more details

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005