Monday, October 20, 2008

The Zon Johor Bahru

Have you been to The Zon Johor Bahru? The Zon is consisted of entertainment centre, shopping centre and a hotel, which is located at South-east of Johor Bahru. The place is not very far from causeway, and all it takes is about 10 min drive from causeway.
http://www.zon.com.my/funzon_explore.html

So far, I have been to The Zon three times. Someone drove me there on my first visit there, and that was to attend a friend’s wedding and that was in Oct 2006.

The second time I was there, it was just barely a week later after my first visit. Another friend of mine invited me there, The Zon, to celebrate her promotion at Modesto’s Johor Bahru. I still can remember the date clearly as that was my first time driving my car, and without anyone, to Johor Bahru. And today happens to be the day, 20th Oct.

Time really flies! I still remember that night, the air was really bad outside and that was because of haze condition. Anyway, my friend arrived some time later, and we had a great night there. Now looking back, I really wish that I could freeze that wonderful moment.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005