Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Time flies

Time really flies! This morning while driving, I realised this coming 22 Oct will mark my 12th anniversary. Is an anniversary of me travelled to a foreign country. That was my first time to travel alone and first time taking a plane, I still could remember clearly the departing night, there I was at Changi Terminal 1 airport waiting for my flight to fly me to Melbourne.

The flight to Melbourne was rather boring, in those days, there were no in-flight entertainment system. Basically, there was nothing that I could do except looking around and checking the remaining hours to reach my destination. When the lights were dimmed, I did not sleep too. Guess I was hoping that I could reach the destination soon. The duration of the flight was approximately 7hours.
When the plane touched down safety at Melbourne airport runway, the group of students which were on the same flight as me, gave the pilot a round of applause. The act is something which I will never forget.

Anyway, my visit to Melbourne was to visit a friend who was studying in Monash University. And at the same time, to celebrate my friend's birthday.
To my friend, Tan H L, if you happen to read this blog, I would like to wish you a Happy Birthday. And up to date, I am still keeping my promise.

The train station at Caufield, opposite the train station is the shopping centre. Next to the shopping centre is Monash University.

Pathway along Monash university building.

Sunset - the building is Monash University.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005